The students who possess the qualifications listed below can apply to become peer mentors when the call for Peer Mentoring Program applications is open.
- Be a full-time student in good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or above)
- Have completed two (2) semesters at AUA
- Be able to carry group sessions (4 mandatory, 2 optional), as well as one-on-one meetings with first-year students, if needed
- Have a desire to help freshmen, share knowledge and information about the university, its resources, and services
- Have a positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Have good communication skills
- Display willingness to learn